23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

35mm acquired!! Installed them practically immediately wtf. HERE ARE SOME BORING PHOTOS OF NOTHING AT ALL TO SHOW YOU WHAT LITTLE I'VE DONE WITH IT SO FAR :)




^ Don't worry, I know it looks like icecream but it's only froyo XD (although it still has sugar Q_Q)




Had a superquick gym sesh with Qinerino today, tried to make the 12:40 session of Battlefield with Willow but was too late, so we ate inside the David Jones restaurant (who knew?!) and then Q and I went to get my lenses + find Ben&Jerrys for her/Kim haha (but sadly Miranda is devoid of quality icecream or something). Anyway, Battlefield wasn't too bad! Although I think they placed a bit too much emphasis on Rihanna sometimes and gave her lame lines, like "Weirrdd, mann" and like what on earth why does that line even deserve a place in the movie. ANYWAY. Because I'm a loser, I realised I had lost my lens cap (this is so fucking typical) and had to rush back to the cinema to get it. IT'S WORTH IT CAUSE IT WAS STILL THERE YAYAYAY :)

Anyway, gonna eat well tomorrow yay!! Hopefully there'll be gym tomorrow too ^.^ Check out my stylish gym bag LULZ.



SOMEONE FOLLOW ME PLEASE. SO LONELY. ON 2 FOLLOWERS. SO PATHETIC WTF

Labels: , , , , , ,


21.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯