23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Last night was UNSW's BSOC CRUISE! Had legit nothing to do so I followed Qin to Uni that day, sitting at their food court while Kim and Qin did their Everest group assignment thing (Kim had to be rescued and Qin made it to the top!, Congratulations hehe) and I tried out their famous Salad Bar (which is called Stock Market. Why?).


Also brought my readings to do while I waited. #fuckingprepared


One thing I think UTS lacks is a beautiful campus. The broad walkway of UNSW is gorgeous in the afternoon!

Anyways, there were a million complications. Things were running late to begin with; Lynn had a class that ended late; there was so.much.traffic; we couldn't find the goddamn hotel on the GPS; parking was a ridiculous complication; I left my wallet in the back due to unanticipated circumstances (note to self: ALWAYS BE PREPARED); and after all this it was almost 5 and we had to leave at 6:30 and there were 5 girls and we were ridiculously worried we wouldn't have enough time to all get ready. I would like to take the time to add that I have never put makeup on so quickly in my life wtf. (Qin, Anna and I even had time to curl our hair too wtf)


Whilst waiting at the docks :). Oh my god there were so many asians whaddafuq LOL what did I expect?, UNSW!! (Actually Sydney in general)

view from our room





















Headed to Pancakes at the Rocks after the cruise because we were all fucking starving!!




Everyone was so babin' that night, especially Qin who I seem to have taken a lot of photos of/with wtf HAHA. And I bought a very expensive Red Label&Coke at the bar but didn't feel particularly tipsy.. I genuinely genuinely think my body is getting better at processing alcohol wtf. #notfunanymore


My girls are the most beautiful, gorgeous people I know. I hope you have a good weekend, lovely readers! xo

P.S. RITA THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING HI HEHEHE YAY IT MAKES ME HAPPY KNOWING YOU ARE ONE OF THEM ♥

On the way to Pancakes at the Rocks after the cruise at 12 30AM! What fatties we are :)
WEARING
$13 playsuit (Bardot)
$20 imitation rabens(?) (Rubi/Cotton On)
inexpensive hoop earrings (Equip)
and a no-brand black satin shoulderbag from Myer.

true haute fucking couture guyth. In fact, the most expensive thing I'm wearing here are probably my blue wristbands (i.e. admission to get onto the cruise) which cost me $45 to acquire

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


6.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯