23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com



Pretty damn happy today :) 2 X HD's (Okay one of then is half a HD but I ceebs explaining HAHA I'm fairly sure I'll get at least a D for the other half anyway..) and 2-3 kgs weight loss in a week! Pretty good! OH - and I asked for some $$ from daddy (y'know, as reward for the HDs HAHAHA what can I say man a teenager's always got motives) that will go towards my saving-up-for-new-lenses fund!!!! ($224.95 from here including shipping)



(Obviously I'm only buying one heh but like this it's TWICE THE MIRIN' 4 ME)


^ WHAT MY PHOTOS WILL LOOK LIKE AFTER I GET MY 35MM LENZEZZZZZ

Chiu excited with how things are going. Praying I can keep this up ♥ Thankyou Lord :)
OKAY I HAVE TO GO DO MY WORK NOW WTF. HAHA

Labels: , , , ,


17.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯