23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

2:36AM Gymmed today (well, yesterday) and did all weights and hardly any cardio (unless you count walking on the treadmill for a grand total of 10 minutes cardio). What are legs? And nerves? And sleep?
Also, Sunny is awesome and let me follow him around gym today. So I squat 10 and he does 100kgs more than me. Dasscool
Going gym again later today at about 4ish.
To be honest I just want a leather jacket wtf. I'm like the only person who doesn't have one?! HOW CAN I BE MISSING THIS STAPLE WARDROBE ITEM?
At least I'm getting protein later. Fuck me. Chocolate whaddup. (Not really.)
Hmm. Where can I get a leather jacket for like ..$85? Debating whether or not to visit Westfield tomorrow.
I think I will if I can :)

Labels: , , ,


27.4.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯