23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

I have no structure. As a person, generally, and things I govern. They all have no structure. Ideally I would be a very organised person - not meticulous, but someone whose bedroom was always neat and presentable and had that 'mess' that some girls claim is messy but really it's just like a few clothes scattered around the room and some things out of place.

I have errant thoughts, spontaneity, and short-term motivation. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." I like to believe I'm not going there, but according to that quote I am.

I really don't know where I'm going with this. I just hope the rest of my life won't be as much of a disappointment as this post is! Goodnight ♥ And happy happy happy birthday to my beautiful baby Kim! ♥





PiLLOWPET BUDDIES!!!, two of my favourite people in the world, and random piggybacking at Amiejays' 18th ♥ I LOVE YOU!

Labels: , , ,


17.3.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯