23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

No don't call me maybe, my name's Jess, call me that. Okay no seriously though, call me crazy but I have a new weight loss inspiration . . . . . . . .
SNOOKI!!
I know you've probably seen these pictures before, but still!! This is a big deal for me hahaha

BEFORE:




Not classy Snooks not classy

^ Omfg!? What is this I don't even

PREPARE YOURSELVES .. FOR .. AFTER:











*drumroll*














WHATTTTTTT




I WANT TO BE HOT ENOUGH TO PULL OFF LEOPARD PRINT. Yeah that's right you guys've never seen me in leopard print aye!! Think about it!! Only a certain few people can pull it off and still look classy!

FLAT STOMACH. THIGHS THAT DON'T TOUCH

I know she's doing the duck face here but dat body. Even her facial features just look so much better..


Honestly.. Even at this very moment, it's so hard for me to imagine my body looking like that. I have a fairly similar body type to old-Snooks; short, chubby, unexplainably big boobs, long hair to make up for the rest of my physical inadequacies hahaha :P. (Ok no I just have a complex about short hair that dates back to primary)
It's just hard to register that this..



Had the potential to turn into this.



(Haha this pose feels very Asian)

It's hard for me to realise, let alone BELIEVE that I can actually achieve this too. But now that I see that it's really, really possible, and it looks so much better than food could ever taste.. I want to be there. SO DAMN BADLY. So so so so so much.

SEE YOU AT 50 KGS OR LESS MOTHERFUCKERS! (SNOOKI IS 44 WHAT THE FUCK)
P.S. Some people at high school had even compared me to her saying I was 'asian snookie' TT____TT IT'S CAUSE I'M SHORT ISN'T IT ARGH

P.P.S. FUCKING SERIOUSLY THO WTF



CAN'T. STOP. STARING. AAAAAAAAAAARGH

Labels: , , , , ,


30.3.12 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯