23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Wow, I haven't uploaded photos of food lately.. I guess I haven't been eating out? Actually, these days, things have been a blur. Things get planned last minute and I sort of just go with the flow. I dunno, it's hard to explain haha, but I do something almost every day that it's hard to mark specific events in my head.

Today, though, was a little break from tradition. Went to Rockdale Fitness First, after some months-long gym drought; ordered something I'd never tried before at 3rdRock (an unquestionably scintillating experience); watched MI4, and didn't stay for dinner afterward (strange in itself. I tend to want to spend as much time as I can with my friends); ate dinner with papa yunz instead, talked about my future and such and such and it was kind of nice. ^____^ Anyway, some sprinkling of day-to-day photos that have been taking up memory on my iBaby2; hover over images for captions :))






Tired! I think, if we're not doing anything tomorrow, I will go buy a stack of books. WAS DOWNLOADING A BIG BUNCH OF EBOOKS ONTO MY IBABY, KNOWING FULL WELL I HATE READING EBOOKS ON A TINY SCREEN LULZ. Anyway, hope you all had a great day! MWA! Luurrrve all round!
P.S. Papi said he'd buy me those electric motorcycle thingies when I'm in China. LOL SCORE, ONLY STAYING FOR 2.5 WEEKS ANYWAY 8D GoodGodHopeIDon'tCrash.
P.P.S. Shoutout to Wangays my lovely darling for having been, however minutely, influenced by my existence. Because of me, he watched and liked Avatar - and got Terry to watch it too (I have Sunny on good word that he will watch it too because Dengays, Wangays and I [Jessgays] were having a mini-enthused conversation about it) AND he's also reading books. Books. Most of the boys I know don't read books so I'M VERY PROUD INDEED. WOO! LOLOLOL ♥ ♥ ♥

Labels: , , , ,


28.12.11 with 2 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯