23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

I am amazed. Incredulous. Pleasantly surprised. Most of all, happy. Nothing exceptional happened today, but it is precisely the fact that it was nothing really 'out of the ordinary' - in fact, we only stayed in Hurstville - which made me see how fucking blessed I am (sorry for the expletive). Simple as that.

Tonight, I'm perfectly content. ♥




Went to Sul Ponte yesterday. Their penne boscaiola, if anyone wants to know, is delicious!! *salivates*



Hola. My name is Jessica and my body is reserved for Zayn Malik and Swoozie only kthx




Yumcha with papi like a baws. Haha check out the natural bokeh from the trees :)



Ah fuck! I love life!
P.S. Shout out to my Alice babe, for being my one and only. Ever. (I literally call her my 'other half' now.) And to Anna, for being one of my closest goddamn friends even though we live more than an hour away. ♥

Labels: , , , , , ,


30.12.11 with 2 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯