23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Haha, sorry about the stupid title. Lately I've been really missing high school. I knew I'd miss it, but not so soon. I suppose with the formal coming up I'm just eager to see them again but I'm always so frightened it'll be the last time.

I don't want to forget. And I'm not talking about the memories, I'm talking about the feelings, the relationships, the connections, things you can't keep in a fucking blog, but things you need to experience, things that have to be there. I ..guess I'm scared of change. I know I won't forget anyone, but will they feel the same? I don't want people to expect everything to fall away after high school is done, I want people to try to keep things together, because it's the attitude that matters.

In a way I'm not sure I want formal to arrive, because it means another opportunity to be together is over. At least I can look forward to something before it really happens, if that makes sense.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." #CornyCliches

Labels: , , , ,


20.11.11 with 2 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯