23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

SO MUCH PHOTOSPAM I CANNOT HANDLE. Seriously though.. There are a LOT of photos. LOL


Ford Anglia! (Hoisted by wires. LOL)





Fuark yeahhh


Too short to reach DRad's lips ?_?



LOLOLOL!!!! IN THE INTRODUCTION OF THE EXHIBITION THERE WAS A GAY 'SORTING' THING AND BRENDAN GOT CHOSEN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I HAVE A VIDEO. Will upload on Facebook soon *wipes away tears*





ARGHHHHHHHHH DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY LIST OF NAMES AAAAAAAAARGH



I KNOW RIGHT? WTF HAHAHA. Nah but.. RONALD WEASLEY/RUPERT GRINT HELD THAT ♥



HOWLARGH


MANDRAKES MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAA! Pull them out and they actually screamed!! (It was really annoying.)



SO LIKE. DRACO MALFOY. *cue hyperventilation*


This was cute, there were actually Quafflers you could throw through the hoops ^_^





Hagrid is actually enormous!!!!


Madly tempted to show this photo to Alice (she's going to read my blog anyway - hello, babe♥), she hates spiders :3"



EwQuirrel'sTurban


Scary Angel of Death ;_______;


WALL OF DECREESSSSSSSSSSSSS *FROTH* I just wanted to steal one and shove it in totally Undetectable Extension Charmed tiny handbag thing and run the fock away.




The Resurrection stone and the Elder Wand :). Which caused me to ask, at the Museum: "What the hell? Shouldn't the Elder Wand be broken? They snapped it and threw it away!! It should have been buried in Dumbledore's grave!" *indignant*
(And yes I know they make several copies of things)


Fawkes was fkn huge. wth


How legit do the slips of the names that came out of the Goblet of Fire look!? Argh. Beauxbatons = love. I DON'T KNOW WHY BRENDAN DIDN'T AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAID THAT BEAUXBATON HATS LOOKED LIKE HERSHEY'S KISSES >;(



BAHAHAHA.



In the merchandise stores (which have the titles of all the shops named in the books) you could buy wands(!!!!) in the style of Harry/Ron/Hermione/Others ?_?. Oh and they were like FUCKING FIFTY DOLLARS WHAT THE FUCK. UMMMMMMMM NOTY.


My chocolate frogs.. Which were five dollars each. Five dollars. I literally bought two so I could eat one and then sell the other on eBay for god knows how much. HAHA Leon agrees:
[[ »` L. - « ]] says:
*$50 for a fancy stick
*no ty
*:D
*$5 chocolate?!?! WTF
*was it good?
*did u feel some sort of sensation
*do u know magic now?
ROFL


Oh my god that's all of the Exhibition fuark. I know we weren't meant to take photos but everyone was taking them anyway and people working there had to CONSTANTLY tell everyone that They Were Sorry But No Photography Is Allowed. HAAAAAAH WHAT A JOKE :|.

Okay I seriously hope I don't get sued.




One of Anika's presents to Dhanya. It was a Harry Potter notebook that she had, in Year 3, written her own chapters of Harry Potter. LMAO cutest ♥ omg "Harry Potter Theme Song: De De De De De De De De" HAHAHAHA, so much laughter when we read that LMFAO, including her hyperboles: "..and it felt like they had walked a zillion miles." ♥.

I really hope you had a great birthday, Dhanya - it was certainly memorable! Happy Birthday! ^_____^
P.S. I didn't like Zumbo's macaroon's ('Zumbarons') much. JUSTSAYING.

Labels: , , , ,


19.11.11 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯