23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

He's wearing Qin's sunnies HAHAHAHA fucking qt3.1415. We're going to eat at 3rd Rock later!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE! :D. Terry's driving of course haha. Part of me is saying that we're wasting time going around to eat and stuff but it's hard to resist hehehehe I love cafe food!

Anyway, the point of this post is to say how excited I actually am to spend time with Terry after HSC!! ^_^ Out of Wangays and Kim, I think I spend the least time with him which sucks because he's fucking awesome. Here is some obligatory photospam :)







Okay I have to stop ignoring Wangays now (by blogging) and talk to him (he's still wearing Q's sunnies and playing with my dad's pingpong bats)

Labels: , ,


4.10.11 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯