23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Okay, no, they're not. Good things that have happened to me so far:

  • Paper 2 wasn't as terrible as I'd anticipated
  • And neither was SAC
  • Got Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries at Third Rock today and oh my god it was the most beautiful/delicious shit I have ever seennnnnnn. Fuark bro. To anyone wanting dessert at Third Rock next time you go there (..even if you don't want dessert) I DEFINITELY recommend the dipped strawberries, they're - omfg erpic. Anyway yeah, order it once you get there if you want it though since it takes some time to prepare, + it's $8.90 for one dish and it gives you 5 dipped chocolate strawberries, a scoop of icecream and like a .. sort of .. chocolate.. ..shape thing ROFL. Still awesome. Omfg *froth*. GONNA HAVE SO MANY OF THOSE AT MY WEDDING JUSTSAYING.
  • Willow texted me, Q and Jamie (that's as far as I know). Oh my goodness what a goddamn blessing. OH AND HE'S IN STROKE WARD NOW!

  • As you can see, paper and such costs, and time is money, so, you know, I don't know how much 4 hours in an exam is worth. Texts obviously cost money too.

    But in a first world country, it's as close to free as you can get ^.^ ♥

    Happy Jess is happy! Okay biatch TIME TO SLAY MATHEMATICS LIKE A GODDAMN WHORE!

    Labels: , , , , ,


    19.10.11 with 0 comments
    ❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯