23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

We can go nowhere but Up

Hah, suspicious song title that appears to carry more meaning than it really does (I assure you it's just stuck in my head..). Anyway, I got challenged (not really, it was more of a casual suggestion) by him to lose 500 calories on the treadmill in two chunks .. AND I DID. Holy fuck me I'm so surprised I can still walk wtf.


Texting Tom in the car to gym..
Me: *gets text and laughs*
Terry: Who you texting?
Me: Tom bahaha *tells Terry & Wangays the random shit Tom says*
Terry: Haha, do the white guys like you?
Me: Nah, I'm sort of like their little Asian toy
All of us: ..|:
Me: That came out wrong. You know what I mean


Waiting with him at his bus stop for his bus to arrive (nah bro we were waiting for his horse and carriage to come). I SENT THE ONE ON THE RIGHT TO LYNN FOR HER TO FROTH BAHAHAHA ♥ Wangays is such a cutie! Don't know why he doesn't like these pics wtf!!



Pics from random photo day/karaoke day. The last pic there is to show how fooking short I am, Jamie uses my head as an armrest.. #foreverlookingupatpeople


Sunset shot from the same day Willow was trying to climb the tree :P.

I love my friends. I can't wait for tomorrow ;D. ♥

Labels: , , , , , ,


18.9.11 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯