23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

You are my favourite distraction
please never stop being as funny and as incredibly charismatic and boisterous as you are. you're just such a great person and i know you're probs thinking that this is only being brought on because of graduation (and you'd be correct), but i genuinely think it because you're such an incredibly great influence on everyone and you make everyone smile whenever you're around them.
My darling darling Brendan Cain. I will have a little reserved spot for you in my heart and you will never, ever ever leave me. The most brilliant, brilliant things about friends is that knowing that they're there makes you feel safe in the world, that they will love you regardless, that no matter what happened they would remain there. So long as they exist, so do you. ♥

Labels: , ,


27.9.11 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯