23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Papi Yunz had been frothing over the Nissan 370z for a week now (only a week..)

..and he actually bought it!



(Jamie died, it was hilarious)

Atm the only thing I care about is the fact that Papi bought it straight from the Director who imports the cars from Japan (he had a mutual friend who put in a good word, I love connections hahaha) or something like that so he got it for maybe 6k cheaper!? THAT'S STILL HEAPS! #ASIAN

LOL! Okay have to go 'eat' now.. And study for Eng Ext 1 lol. Love ♥

P.S. OMG BLOG UP IN A FEW HOURS HAHAHAHA 8D

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

I have never wanted anything more in my whole life. It scares me more than trials did. I was chilling my way through trials the entire time wtf. Lol. =_="

But this.. This freaks me the fuck out.

P.S. Happy 18th Edwin Cullen :)

Labels: , , , , ,


16.8.11 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯