23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Moodswings lately!! Ah. I hate irritating myself, it's so ridiculous, I want to get AWAY from myself. But I can never escape myself, so it's just like a deeper and deeper hole of miserability. (rofl what)

Anyways, I'm royally fucked up the ass for my HSC.

Gonna change blogskin when the blog comes back up :).

P.S. I thought closing down my blog for a little while wouldn't do anything, but I rekon it does! It lessens my compulsion to blog in the first place, so it's kind of Out Of Sight Out Of Mind, and I don't worry about having to update for my imaginary readers (what? Prove to me you exist then. Go on, if you have dignity).

Where's the hairdryerrr?

Labels: , , , , ,


2.8.11 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯