23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

^ Sounds like some sort of bug spray! But I'm so used to napping during the day that staying awake now feels difficult dargh. At least I'll have a really focking good night's sleep tonight. Lolz ended up napping cause I couldn't take it :'(((


George chilled in our SAC class today ^_^ Did absolutely nothing.

Hung out with Jeremy the Fheg today! Finally met him after a year of talking oh my goodness hahaha. It was pretty gewd, he tried to make me drink a chai latte which was gross and we had sushi train at Sutherland whereby I left my tea/coke bottle :'(. So I ended up buying a coke from nandos and making Jeremy drink it all ROFL.


MAYONNAISE FROM SUSHI TRAIN. UHHHHHHHH JUST SAYING, THIS IS THE CUTEST THING E.V.E.R.


His growsuh chai latte, or as I like to think of it, chatte.. #fail

Fuck me I'm so tired fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Labels: , , , , ,


24.8.11 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯