23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

to be my idea of perfect contentment. Today was one of the best days I'd had in a while. A really feel-good day after being faced with such terrible scores in Bio and Math :(. At least I did ~kinda~ ok in Eng Ext 1 Story, which I was so sure I was just gonna fail in.

And oh my goodness it felt good not to have my camera or my phone with me flajgfijlagialfjgk. Just me and my friends!!!! So much love!!

Oh and fucking gym was so fajlgliagjkl today LOL, Tom AND these Caringbah year 10 were there for cycling or something upstairs @ Fitness First Miranda.. *cry* So embarrasing, I looked like pure crap ROFL. But the shower afterwards was legendary. So was the food, the conversation, the fun, the frozen yoghurt, the ART EXHIBITION HOLY SHIT!

Perfect day. Would have liked to run a bit more but I guess I was feeling tired >_<
Thursday 01 September @ 12 19AM Happy happy happy :). Also, 48 days til HSC.

This is not good.

Labels: , , , ,


31.8.11 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯