23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

WARNING: More cafe photos cause went to PA (Park Avenue Cafe) today cause we had a free third :). Today was such a bs day - had subs for BOTH LESSONS!! And I only had two!! Needless to day, school was done at 12 and one does not learn much in two hours and forty minutes. (Recess was the other 20.)

Everyone's already getting annoyed at my insistence in taking photos of the food :3 SO TREASURE THEM! (You know, if you want to)



Friendly atmosphere of the interior of PA. Everyone's bloody smiling, even the other customers.







THE CHOCOLATIEST GODDAMN HOT CHOCOLATE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE. I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH IT CAUSE IT WAS SO DAMN THICK, IT WAS SERIOUSLY LIKE LIQUID CHOCOLATE @_@"



Damian's Burger :)



Qin's Schnitzel.. Yeah.. PA servings are quite a lot bigger than Sul Ponte's! Juust an observation~



My creamy carbonara. So creamy. (Well, duh.) But yeah, Jamie wouldn't let me take a pic of his food wtf :'((.



We didn't talk as much for a while but I warmed his hands up today in SAC (we were in the computer room and B was just looking up photos) so I feel all bonded again ;). HAHA. Love him aaahhh. ♥

SO LIKE I HEARD I HAVE AN ENGLISH ASSESSMENT TOMORROW. (IT'S GOING TO BE THE SHOT, GUYTHH!) STUDY STUDY STUDY! MUCH LOVE >_<"

Labels: , , ,


27.7.11 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯