23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

CUZ THEY ONLY WANT, ONLY WANT MY HAHAHAHAAAAA. LOLOLOLLOL

Are you jealous of my swag, brothers. Don't lie, I think you are.



I think my favourite thing about this photo is that my mum looks like the biggest paedophile ever. And HOW FUCKING SKINNY WAS I?! #dies. Oh, and now you see why I have a short-hair complex.. Imagine being forced to have this haircut (or worse) til you were in like, year four or five or six or something.. I rest my case. >;(
Seriously though, I don't think I could come to terms with cutting my hair short for a long, long, long time LOL! Kinda like Jackie Chan - he always had to have his head shaved when he was a kid, so when he got out of his tough opera-training school he grew it mad long to make up for lost time or whatever~ #trivia

Something
We
Asian-Australians, Americans, Africans, Antarticans, Argentineans, Arabs, Americans, Austrians, All
Got

P.S. Had dinner out with fambam tonight instead of old crew D: which I missed! Haha. Anyway, dad was so over the moon that I could read more Chinese than he probably expected :L I HAVE PROGRESSED TO TYPING IN CHINESE, AND CAN WRITE 'SLEEP'!! WHICH IS PRETTY COMPLICATED! LOL "睡觉" ok~~

Goodnight loverrsss ♥

Labels: , , , , , , ,


12.7.11 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯