23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

So like, since I don't even have a proper skincare/facial set etc., I set out to Myer against my better judgement to buy a cleanser/moisturiser/toner and winded up with this :).
DUE TO JESSICA'S SHITTY 12GB INTERNET (fuck you don't laugh), PICTURES ARE UNABLE TO BE UPLOADED AT THE PRESENT TIME AS SHE IS CURRENTLY CAPPED.
LOL I'd been playing with the idea of getting a brand that was pretty expensive, then I realised that a) I am not fucking rich, b) I'm bloody sixteen years old so therefore I really really don't need something like Chanel White Essence (omfg omfg omfg. [I know it probably doesn't work but omfg their packaging is to drool for ; 3 ; LOL.]) or fricken Dermalogica or anything like that. And my skin doesn't react terribly to department store brands so I THINK I'LL LIVE.

Also against my better judgement, I walked into ..Gloss (don't fucking tell anyone) and then I saw this girl buy makeup from there and I was all like thinking. WHY THE FUCK WUOLD YUO BUY MAKEUP FROM A PLACE LIKE THIS (I only picked up a nail polish and like shitty 10dollar stockings since my fugly fugly woollen ones are getting far to hot for this so-called 'spring'.) And then when I was walking out I found out that they had LEGIT MAKEUP, LIKE, FORREALS REVLON AND IDK MAYBELLINE AND FUCK IT WAS REAL AND ALL YOU KNOW PLASTIC-PACKAGED-IN-CASE-PEOPLE-OPEN-IT AND WHATNOT, AND I WAS ALL LIKE OMG OMG OMG WHAT IT'S TEN DOLLARS OFF HERE??? SO GOING TO VISIT MORE OFTEN. But ugh, the place still gives me the shits.. When I was paying I felt like it was fucking Judgement Day or some shit, all these .. you know .. lasses *cringe don't kill me please* and whatnot also buying stuff from there and I seriously thought they were just like staring down this squat lil asian chick who is in serious need of a bobby pin or better yet a haircut/dye/style/saver :|.

And yeah. Totally productive day. I plan to spend the rest of my night dedicating myself to King Lear. Oh what a party!

x.

P.S. I still really intensely want Chanel's White Essentials Serum and Gucci by Gucci's eau de toilette, as opposed to eau de PARFUM. :| ..bloody oath man. LOL
..but I will probably not buy them anyway since I'm a povo bitchh, bitch got no moneyyy. Formspring me anyone who recognises where that quote is from and I'll give you some of my food the next time I see you. LOLOL

I like you guyz, you guyz are kool.

Labels: , ,


2.9.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯