23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

So like, since there's zero chance of him ever ever ever reading this, after when I walked Qin to Dr Du I was walking home and all and happened to pass this guy in distinct green private-school uniform and then when he lifted his umbrella slightly I realised that it was Him. Omoh *blush* ! LOL, my face just like broke out into a huge smile but outwardly I was actually pretty cool about it like oh you going tutor now etc. LOL and yeah, had like a minicrush on him for like ages lgiajglaikgl LOL and so weird that I bumped into him.. Omfg he's like, better-looking than I expected LOL. =( Then I went home and looked at myself in the mirror and I was like "....ew". =( sigh. LOL but yeah, he was pretty sweet and smiley and shiet so I was like NICE.

Anyway, A LOVELY LOVELY GIRL JUST ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK JUST ADDED ME TELLING ME SHE'S BEEN READING MY BLOG FOR THE PAST EIGHT MONTHS (!) AND SHE REALLY LIKES IT, GEEZ I FEEL SO FLATTERED :$ HAHAHAAHAH!

OK SEE YOU LATER, I REALLY NEED TO STUDY BEFORE MY HEAD POPS OFF.

Labels: , , , , ,


14.9.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯