1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who? Qin? LOL
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it? Rabbit or deer :).
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? It's a little shy at first and then I edge towards it and then we become fantastic friends :D.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house, how big is it? Hmm. Well I didn't picture my 'dream house', I just pictured a little cuteass cottage wooo.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? Uhh, not the one in above stated, but I don't know.. Most castles don't really NEED fences, do they?! =P
6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see a table. What’s on AND around it? Um.. Just a vase of flowers :). Around it? Chairs? HAHA
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it? For some reason, the shitty camp ones ROFLOL
8. What do you do with the cup? Pick it up and look at it O_o. Then just put it back down because the house is empty except for me.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at river, how big is it? It's just like, a brook size :).
10. How will you cross the water? Um.. There are stepping stones raised higher than the water. ♥
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life. (QIN? O__________O"" LOL)
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of the problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative ofhow you deal with your problems. (I pat them, yers.)
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems. (Tiny :(???)
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You’d prefer people not drop by unannounced. (Aaahhh, haha this make sense!)
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy. (Nice! I got duh flauuwahs)
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship. (PLASTIC OH MY FUCKING - )
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude. (Pick the assignment sheet up, put it down . . . )
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire. (Um..)
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life. (wtf?)