23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com



My bathroom bobblehead thing, hehe :) Anticipating spring, and the long golden shadows in late afternoon. Love it :). Actually no.. What I mean was, I like it when winter begins to warm into spring. I HATE the middle of summer, I ABHOR sweat, it's like my kryptonite. -_-



More homo wannabe shadowy artistic pieces. LOLOLOLOLOL



Babysitting at Kikki K :|. They are colouring in (it was pretty pretty, actually). Alice stuck it on her wall.



Breakfast at Tiffany's Alice's.



View from MATRIX :) I know I've posted one before but this one was more beautiful :D.



LORRAINE / DARIA. ♥



Last but not least, the picture Lindsay drew of Lynn and I. Oh my god isn't he fantastic? /(O 3 O)/

Labels: ,


8.9.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯