23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

WHAT GOES THROUGH MY MIND WHEN I WAKE UP:
  • (shift in consciousness and you realise you're awake)
  • Listening to random sounds.. FUCK OFF STUPID FUCKING BIN TRUCK THING AAAAAAARG GALKAJLAGJKALKJ
  • What's the time? WTF 7 30 again.. *closes eyes and slumps head back onto pillow*
  • Twitter time! ^_____^
  • Mum pounds on door. I'm already awake.
  • Fml it's cold. That's what I get for wearing my SES shirt to bed.
  • 7 40.. 5 more mins.
  • OK, THANKYOU, MUM, I AM NOT DEAF.
  • 7 45.. Fine..
  • I'M UP!!!!!!!!!!! STOP YELLING
WHAT WENT THROUGH MY MIND ON FRIDAY 13th:
  • OOOH I wonder what's gna happen today :3
  • ..Andrew Han is walking with me to school.. ANDREW HAN IS WALKING WITH ME TO SCHOOL.. FFFUUUUUU -
  • Opened lunchbox in English class. Wow, everyone complained about the stink my dumplings made. INCLUDING MRS DIXON. Thankyou, thankyou. My nostrils are so finely attuned (jk) that I didn't even smell it. Maybe it just smells fucking normal for me now. LOL
    (Fml.)
  • Nothing much happened through the day.. (Although there was intense debate during lunchtime. LOL pretty fun teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
  • Awesome! Headed to VideoEzy (where at the bus stop all these little high schoolers were holding bunches of grass and idk it kind of resembled weed or some shit) and Qin and I just laughed at them. Then I told the guy there that 10 Things I Hate About You was rather scratched and I could barely watch it at all and he took "a layer off it" and IT WAS LIKE FUCKING PRISBLOODYTINE IN THE SUNLIGHT, then we went to Westfield and I looked at it under the light and there were still some scratches although greatly diminished.
  • What the hell are George and Neel doing in Hurstville ?_?
  • KrispiePuffs tweeted me! :D Woo
  • This kebab is hella good.
  • HAHAHAH. Collab-ing many ideas ;)! Just in general. CAN'T WAIT WAIT WAIT!, LOLOL.
  • Generally had a Good Time with G & N (jk about the capitalisation) and yeah, George gave me a hug before he left, LOL naw :):):)
  • BELLE?! BELLE! LOL HI etc etc.
  • Goddamn it's cold.
  • Mychonny tweeted me! Bonus.
  • HE WHAT? HE RETWEETED ME? OH MY FUCKING -
  • shiftcomma3 and I become friends :) SHE SPEAKS LIKE SIX LANGUAGES JESUS ;_;
And that was it ^_______________^"" I had a very good Friday 13th LOL. I hope you guys did, because I don't really believe in that superstitious stuff! HAHA.

Loveloveloveeeee! x

OK, QUESTION OF THE DAY : How was your Friday 13th?!?!! Tell me everything, anything. :) Hehe OR, Tell me how you want to meet your husband/wife! :D OR Tell me both. OR literally just fucking spam my formspring with any type of shit you want. Seriously, I feel so ignored.

Labels: , ,


13.8.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯