23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

A surprising number if you guys actually read my blog without being told, eh. ;) lovett.

Anyways, very frustrated today as I was watching 10 Things I Hate About You when stupid video ezy decides that it's perfectly fine not to repair their discs and leave me with the LAGGY PARTS SHOWING THEIR UGLY FACES RIGHT WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO GO TO PROM FUCK MY LIFE :(. Such a good movie too! LOL. MOVIES ARE SO GREAT 8D I can see qins affliction now..! :D haha.

Will have new blogskin up soon. I actually dislike lightish blue jeans teamed up with the green school jumper, so.. *shudder* I donno it looks so wrong ;_; LOL yeeaaahh.. I was going to wear my black jeans for J4G day today but I was running late sigh

Also saw Nathan and Colin and his hair today. It looks okay! Just different, that's all. :)

I'm so tired.. Stupid MATRIX homework :(. I feel proud to have even cracked open the booklets tbh. Stupid iPhone tires my arms so easily! LOLOL

seeeeee you kiiids later. :) x

PS. IF YOU ARE / KNOW SOMEONE WHO YOU KNOW ..KNOWS ME WHO IS GOING TO SYD BOYS SOCIAL, SHOUT OUT PLS! LOL

Labels: , , ,


6.8.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯