23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

SOMEONE FORMSPRING ME ITS SO FUCKING LONELY.
Also, failing English Advanced was nothing compared to how spectacularly I bombed out on my Chemistry Prac. Let's just say that it was out of 26 and I got single digits. T______T"

Hmm, another girl got the same mark as me though, but she decided to fail as superbly as possible. Quite amusing! LOL. (There was a graph in the question, and she just drew a declining arrow and wrote underneath "My progress in Chem". LOL) If you're going to fail, might as well fail well~ :L

Will get to my Du notes soon lest more than one scary aggressive male feels like ripping me into little bite-sized bits. T_T"

♥ :)

P.S. Also, because I am a Sad Cunt, I was bored one afternoon and made this girl (I've mentioned her before) a blogger banner. Go check it out 8D I was mildly surprised when she used it (Belle will confirm this) and idk after like 10 mins just stopped caring.



Complimentary photo. Christmas, 2009 ^_^ The girls (: (I look really weird sigh) GOOD OL' FULLFRINGE DAYS.

Labels: ,


12.8.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯