23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: playful!

I AM SO CUT. I NEVER EXPECTED........




.........to fail so badly in english advanced x/3. LOL! not Asian fail either, but for real under ten. I didn't try very hard at all though so it's not like all my "hard work" has gone to waste etc. Fk typing on iPhone is so tiring -_-" Arms ache like dicks.

Tres short update today! My father is continuing to act like the family is a bloody dictatorship. I've always thought Asian parents were like .. Hitler descendants or something. I should like to body bind him, Harry Potter styoolz ; o ;

goodnight kids! LOOOVE ^___^. Pray that il make some headway with my notes tnite! x

Labels: , ,


11.8.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯