23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com



Just finished watching 500 Days of Summer. The thing I like most about this film is that it doesn't end up with them together, and I'm very glad for that. 1 because I didn't think they were actually good together anyway, and 2 because real life OFTEN doesn't end up with everyone getting the ending that they want and I don't know it just really.. It was a pretty accurate movie, I rekon, in terms of reality and how life really is.

And you really feel satisfied in the end, anyways, even though the girl that it's heavily implied he ends up with is called AUTUMN (I MEAN REALLY???? FUCK.), because he's moved on and everyone's happy and it's all geeewwwd ^_^.

:). Joseph Gorden-Lewitt is fucking amazing. FUCKING AMAZINGGGGGG.

Labels: ,


23.8.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯