23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Also forgot to mention the experiment Mr Cantor set me up for today. He poured acetone into a Styrofoam cup I was holding and something in the mixture of these two creates for the Styrofoam to DISINTEGRATE, so I was freaking out when the bottom of the cup - which I was holding - just FELL AWAY and obviously I freaked out and started washing thy hand immediately.

Then I saw that it was acetone and I was like Oh it's just nail polish remover, give me some more. LOL :| And he only chose me because he knew I'd react like a faggot =(. YOU WOULD DO THE SAME IF LIKE SOMETHING YOU WERE HOLDING JUST COLLAPSED.

It was pretty fun though ^__________^

Labels: , ,


13.8.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯