23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

So, with my iBaby of course, I've been taking so many photos and videos and shiet it's not funny. I think my pink camera's feeling a little neglected :(.


The walls of the best cafe/restaurant in Strathfield, Mario Tokyo :)


ART THOU NOT SALIVATING YET?!?!!?!?


WELL Y'ARE NOW~! 8D


Really, Breadtop? T___T Yeah it totally looks like I wanna take a bite of that black diarrhoea.


My much more delicious best friend. :9


MEET SEAN THE GAY SHEEP!


Stanley the Gay. :) [FML he's going to kill me if he finds my blog ; o ;]


Stanley and Sean Go On a Date ♥ (to Pumpkin, a shady-looking Korean cafe/restaurant also. I can't complain though, because they have THE MOST FUCKING AMAZING WEDGES EVER. Oh my - oh my god. I call them the Wedges from Heaven, but it just says Melt Cheese Wedges on the menu.)

Now I must away to my English tut research. MUCH LOVE :)
P.S. DID I MENTION I WAS UNCAPPED? OH MY GOOD LORD.

Labels: , ,


8.8.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯