23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Hello, Jessica, how are you today :)
I'mmmmmmm pretty good thankyou ^__^

Oh.. Sorry if I'm bothering you? Haha you're at the end of year 11.. You're probably working veery hard! :)
Um.. >_< Actually no you're not bothering me at all =(. I'm not doing any work D:

? So what have you been doing for the last ..four hours since you came home from school??
..Tumblring.. >________< *sobs* I didn't mean to =(

wtf.
D=!!!!!! (If it helps, I got new followers 8))

No shut up.
Okay =(

Go do your work dumb slut wat the fuck is wrong with you glaeijglakgjlakjg
=[ What happened to Jessica, how are you, am I bother -

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Labels: , ,


24.8.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯