23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com



I found this in the cabinet below the bathroom sink the other day and didn't really think much of it.. Then when I went searching for a lip balm yesterday night my mother presented me with it.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SHIT IS? T_____T $15 MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS ARRRRGH. WTF BODYSHOP =(
Excuse my fucking dryass hands.. My hands are pretty dry. LOL.

- - - - - - - - -

Horrified to realise that I had to search for a new Dracula text to study and complete in 2 days. And I have maths to worry about, and notes to read. Wow, could I be more royally fucked? ^^ The only thing that comforts me at the moment is that it isn't my HSC ..Which actually isn't much of a comfort, as you can see. Also, Van Helsing had no subtitles. That makes me sad =(

Jersey fittings today. I had to get large, because I am so large. FML.

Off to work! @_@.

Labels: , , , ,


23.7.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯