Music: Gallery - Mario Vazquez. Very whiny indeed :).
What I managed to accomplish today:
- I watched half of Transformers (the first movie) which I actually have not seen before. yes, wtf Jessica, are you fucked up WHAIR HAVE JOO BEAN bla bla bla I've heard it so many times ; o ;.
- Fuck up my Chemistry and Maths Extension. (I'm going to leave it here, I'm sure you'll understand why.)
- Sit around for like 4 hours at school doing nothing as MATHS EXT. WAS FIRST PERIOD AND CHEMISTRY WAS 4TH SAY WHATTTT.
- Laugh a lot about mychonny with Sandouche and Qinniggah. Oh good times :'D "equals duh, duh duh duh, duhduhduhh, twentytew." ... "DEEW, MAI-EE-YAY," LOLOLOLOL AHAAAAAAAHAHAAAAA Fucking omfg LOL. Seriously today I laughed so much I literally remember feeling like I was going to bust because I was trying to laugh as quietly as possible, and when 2 other crazy friends are laughing with you it makes it SO much funnier. LOL
- Walk home in the rainnnnnnn. Oh the joyy. Do you realise this is the second umbrella I've lost in 2 days? My mother's going to have a fucking stroke.
- Bought a scone instead of the usual cheese&bacon roll. MY, WHERE THE BAKERS SURPRISED
- Sit around pathetically wishing that someone would fix this .............capped internet of mine. LOL! but seriously argh so many fucking youtube videos calling my name Q____Q diu.. Never regretted the existence of my iPhone before.. LOL jk. As if. iPhone's usefulability (?_?) > capped internet any day yo.
OK THAT'S IT FOR TODAY KIDS WOOO CAN'T WAIT TO GO SEE INCEPTION WITH JAKE AND QIN. Actually, unlike everyone, I don't really mind if I see it or not O_O. I think it's probably like a thing of mine.. Movies have never really been a Big Deal with me, unless it's Pixar. I don't know why I have such a connection with those films, maybe I was like Walt Disney's mother in my past life or something ?_?. BUT MAINLY SEE QJJ TOGETHERZ AGAIN AND TAKE A FOEEEEETOEEEEE TOGEZZOR ♥ ; 3 ; and it'll be splendid! SPLENDIDDD. And what else was I going to say ^_^ Mainly pumped to see Jake, his hugs hurt a lot but I like them anyway. Hehe =3 =)