23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: POSITIVE. 8D

SO IT IS, IN FACT, HOLIDAYS, AND MANY OF YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHY I HAVE NOT BLOGGED IN SO FUCKING LONG. Well my dad in a fit of rage (?_?) decided to take away my internet for 2 days because he's strange and thought it would be delightful fun but yeah, no.. LOL. So here is Saturday saying hello in all it's non-cold looking glory and I have once again aquired the glorious task of reading my Dr Du notes.

Yes, still reading my Dr Du notes.

It's not that I'm obsessed, really. It's more like I don't want to get slaughtered by my teacher. ;_;

I wonder what today will bring? TELL ME ABOUT YOUR REPORT, KIDS. HAHAAH. ♥

P.S. I did get an award for contribution to peer support. Brb finding a nice bridge.

Labels: , ,


3.7.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯