23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Seriously? You wanna know the thing I probably miss most about you? The way you talk to your dog, like he was a real human or something. HAHAHA.

- - - - - -

No, I am not looking forward to the weekend, argh. I thought everything would be fine and fucking dandy after what was possibly the worst assessment week ever and I've just realised how much work I still need to do but as usual I've been searching for new blogskins and I'm pleased and also slightly sorry to announce that I've already kind of gotten sick of this one. LOL (I kind of knew I would, anyway.) Holy bloody shit that was a really long sentence O_o.

So yeah. Back to MATRIX math homework / researching for John's / Society & Culture assignment I go. =(

Labels: , , , , ,


30.7.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯