23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Just spent the last hour or so photoshopping.. for fun. ?_? I love doing the slightest touches (yes to those motherfuckers who think I fully retouch shit, READ THE LINE AGAIN IF YOU MISUNDERSTAND) and the entire photo is transformed.. Like it has a certain feeling to it, you know? Makes you feel nostalgic, or you just appreciate the colours etc. that make a photo beautiful.

Most of my inspiration is from weheartit though.. Gorgeous, gorgeous colours. ^_^


Christmas, 2009


A while ago. Should be around.. September or something.. Who cares

& my favourite:


Whoever fucking invented the glow effect is fucking amazing.

I'm unbelievably tired. |-) Been yawning at everyone on MSN and they all think I'm unexcited to talk to them.

Labels: ,


3.7.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯