23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

JUST IN CASE you want more, I've been way way way way way more active on Tumblr recently because nothing exciting's been happening in my life lately so I need to find a creative outlet somewhere. :) Go check out my tumblr, kids. :)

Miss you guys ♥

/edit Ok so I know I told you guys that nothing much had been happening in my life lately.

"I've been way way way way way more active on Tumblr recently because nothing exciting's been happening in my life lately so I need to find a creative outlet somewhere" LOL WELL SCRATCH THAT MOTHERFUCKERS I GOT A NEW IPHONE, A NEW COMPUTER AND A NEW COMPUTER TABLE. O & DID I MENTION I GOT THA WIRELESS INTERNET NAO SO HELLO I'M WINNING THE TECHNOLOGY JACKPOT WITH MY YOUTUBING IN BED & WHATNOT?!?!

Sorry, I know it actually really isn't a big deal and most of you guys are probz like Fucking Finally What The Fuck Is She On About. BUT EY IT'S A BIG DEAL FOR ME XDDD. I've been so technologically challenged that I think it's a time for me to catch a break HAHA. Leo calls it Karma.

So all I've been doing all night is youtubing :B And I'm really kind of disgusted with peterchao/pyrobooby.. = o =" I mean shut up no one really wants to hear about how good you are haha.. After a while it just really starts to get monotonous. ToT

Labels: , , , ,


9.7.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯