23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Do you love the last person you kissed?
I don't remember who I last kissed LOL

Who was the last person you kissed on the lips?
Should be William.. LOL

What’s your real name?
Jessica Yun (:

Is it easy to make you cry?
So so~

Have you ever been cheated on?
No
..t that I know of :|

Do you wish at 11:11?
Yeah LOL

How’s June going for you so far?
July now~ But June was entertaining LOL

Do you like your life?
It's okay (: I've heard worse

What is your relationship status?
Single!

If you’re in a relationship, who with?
Not in a relationship so yeah this question doesn't work. LOL

Do you hate anyone?
OF - hmm. Do I :|

Does anyone hate you?
Most likely AHAAHAHAH shit.

What is your biggest regret?
Not building a time machine to go back to all the times I went to Hungry Jacks & bought large chips. ==' I did that a lot in primary, omg. I knew all the staff there.. These are one of my more embarrasing secrets so I'll know from the people who tease me who's been reading my blog LOLOL

Ok I didn't know all the staff, but I knew the managers who liked to give me discounts.

Do you miss anyone from your past?
Don't we all?! For example, I was missing Bio class with John & Lynn only like ten minutes ago LOL

Did you kiss someone at midnight on new years eve?
I think so :)

Ever been in love?
Ahuh

Would it hurt you to see the person you last kissed, kissing someone else?
Fuck yes

How many times have you cried this week?
O_O I haven't LOL
The week .. is ending ? / just started ? LOL maybe I teared watching ISWAK. I don't remember. I can't find my 3rd disc :(

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night?
No ROFLMFAO

Who are you messaging right now?
No wun [:

Who was the last person to inbox you on facebook?
ANNNNA.

Who was the last person to break your heart?
Um LOLOLOL

Last question: Are you listening to any music ? If so, what song ?
Oh I just paused my iTunes litereally just then LOL. Erm I didn't like the song and it's I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. I am so so sick of that song T_T.

Labels:


4.7.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯