23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

I am talking to Qin about Cruel Intentions, which I just finished watching. It's a beautifully modern twist on such a poetic story, I love love love love love it, I really think they did craft every scene very well.. Except I don't think Sebastian and watshername. Err.. Oh my god. Annette, yeah, LOL I don't think they had enough time to fall in love but that's what you get in a movie~ Short screen time =(, as opposed to a drama which gives them TOO much time T_T".

LOL I WONDER HOW MUCH THEY GOT PAID TO DO THIS.

I am hopeful that I will get somewhere with my English Extension soon! :).

I am reasonably satisfied. Not much to complain about.. Except I am a little cold. :( And LONELYYYYY O GODDDD IM SO LONELYYYYY LOOOOOOLOLOLOL WATCHING LOVE MOVIES MAKES ME SADDADADADADDDDDDD Hmm. Dad.. Hmm.. Interior design :'D

I am convinced something is wrong with me. LOL these hormone fluctuations are driving me crazy. Who wants to watch STEP UP 3D with me???! 8D

Labels: , , ,


22.7.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯