23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Goddamit I'm so pissed. T_T" I lost my pencilcase, and for those of you who don't actually realise how much my stationery means to me, THIS MEANS I HAVE TO GO OUT AND BUY A NEW RUBBER AND I LOST MY FAVOURTE METAL RULER ARGH AND HIGHLIGHTERS AND PENS ANDS SHIT LIKE THAT AND I HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER BLACK PACER AND A GREEN PACER SO I CAN SWAP THE CAPS AND IT'S LIKE THE SIXTH TIME I'VE DONE THIS T^T.

And a new pencilcase.. A new pencilcase. I forsee a trip to morningglory, kids. LOL WHEEEEE ! I'd rather IKEA though =(

/edit @ 3:10 also forgot to mention that @bubzbeauty tweeted me again(!) haha. Woo (: she's so nice (: You guys havent been asking me any questions lately =(

I'm such a motherfucking e-Whore. LOL. Forgive me, good people.

Labels: ,


25.7.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯