23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Ever since I watched ice1cube's parody of Beautiful by Akon, I've fallen in love with three things: ice1cube, Kevin Lien (the guy who does all the music for ice1cube and plays the instruments etc) and the song Beautiful. I KNOW, I MEAN, THAT VIDEO WAS PERFECT RIGHT. (Watch it here. This is not like a, haha I'll save you the hassle of going to find the music video yourself, this is a fucking go watch it punk ass bitch.) It was fucking amazing, I almost cried. No, I'm just joking but seriously my eyes were so strained by that time.. it was like 3 in the morning LOLOL.

I've since fallen in love with the song and I can't get it out of my head.. Lyrics are gorgeous, if not very typical black (?) HAHA.
I see you in the club,
You showing thugs love
I wanna get with you..
You're so beautiful,
So damn beautiful
You're so beautiful
You're beautiful

You really are. And I've always thought you were. «3

Labels: , ,


16.7.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯