23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com



GUESS WHO OWNS THIS, BITCHES?
.
.
.
Yes, okay, my dad, but he finds it REALLY inconvenient/hard to use so he said - HE SAID, CLEARLY, AT LEAST LIKE FOUR TIMES LAST NIGHT, EXPLICITLY - DID YOU READ THAT WILLIAM? FUCK YOU - that HE WAS GOING TO BUY ANOTHER "shitty cheap" ["aww, daddy, don't say that"] PHONE FOR HIMSELF AND GIVE ME THE IPHONE.

Give ME the iPhone.
GIVE me the iPhone.
Give me THE iPhone.
Give me the IPHONE.
GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY LAGIJAELJGAGIALKGJAKLGJ.

Right now, my main concern is 1) Not breaking it and 2) Preparing myself for putting on one of those iPhone clear cover things so there are no fingerprints etc. FUCK FUCK FUCK, I KNOW that I'm going to muck it up somehow since my fingers are not the steadiest out there. Fuck titty ballsacks. ;_;

I was like jizzing all night last night, sigh. I so love my dad. ♥

Labels: , ,


23.6.10 with 2 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯