23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Are you currently employed? No LOL. I wouldn't mind working in a bookshop
Do you attend school? Yes :)
Would you ever give up alcohol for someone? Way too easy. HAHAHAAH
Where is your phone? ( ... )
What are you doing tomorrow? Reading notes & going tutoring -_- LOL
Do you text? LOL yes
Are you stressed? A little.
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yes
How are you? I'm managing :) Thankyou for asking
Last text message from? Uuuuhhh cbb checkin LOL
How tall are you? Short.
What should you be doing? Reading notes, or showering.
Do you have a person you can lean on? I hope so LOL :)
Do you have a watch? I DID. IDK WHERE IT WENT :(
What movie do you wanna see? Anything. God I haven't been cinemas since.. Oh my goodness I forgot..
Do you wear shorts a lot? Not now, it's winter LOL
Are you dating the last person you held hands with? I think I held hands with Lynn a few days ago for like a couple of seconds ROFLMFAO
Can you count on your best friend to always be there for you? I like to think that, yes LOL
Last time you washed your hair? A million trillion years ago!
Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point and aren’t around? Of course! Isn't that with everyone?
Do people ever spell your name wrong? ..no, man.. LOL
Have you ever kissed the last person you texted? Er.. I swear it was either Nathan or Anna, so.. That's debatable LOL
What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you think of 'last summer'? For some reason the "last christmas, I gave you my heart / and the very next day, you gave it away" song came into my head even though it's the opposite season.
Give me lyrics from the song you’re listening to? Not listening to anything atm :L
Do you like being called babe or baby? HONESTLYyes. LOL
The person you have feelings for, is it going anywhere? I sincerely hope so with all my heart, buddy.
Do you like being home alone? Ehh.. Yeah I guess so HAHAHA
Are you close with your parents? Soso.
Do you think anybody has feelings for you? I don't know :(
What would you do if someone asked you what something meant? "tell them something means a thing, but nothing in particular." AMEN TO MY PREVIOUS ANSWER.
What don’t you go a day without? "swearing" also amen to this answer.
Who did you text today? No one~
Do you think it’s embarrassing to walk with umbrellas? ..if it's not raining, in fact if it's really SUNNY and you have it open then you are un-de-NIABLY ASIAN.
Do you like when people say that they love you? If they mean something to me, and it means something to them by saying it, then yes.
Do you swear often? *snickers
What phone company are you with? Vod(k)argh.
Do you ever feel like people cannot understand you? gung hai lah (yes, for you non canto speaking warts)
When was the last time you smiled? Today? LOL
Is there a song that makes you cry? Not like every time I listen to it? I mean some songs can make me cry but - ok cbb
Do you wish you played an instrument? Yes. I AM SO FKN UNTALENTED IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. Actually it's pretty funny because I just suck at everything LOL.
Do you have a dog? :'( I want one that looks like a softoy
Do you drop your phone a lot? Yes desu
Is there anyone you miss? Mhm :)
Would you prefer a thunderstorm or for it to be snowing? LOL depends on my mood! Right now probably storming. Temperature's already sorta low, so.. yeah.
Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? Leo? But that was like, before d - ok I didn't have dinner. Before HIS dinner. LOLOLOLOL
Excited for anything? Eh.. Holidays? :l
Have you ever cried over a text? Yes!!!!
Are you ticklish? ..pass
Will you be in a relationship in the next month? *silence* Shall I get back to you? LOLOL
Do you have anything that belongs to an ex partner? LOL yup
Think back 5 months ago, were you single? Nop (:
Does anyone completely understand you? I don't think anyone can ever completely understand you. You show different sides to each person.
Do you have a lighter in your room? Yep LOL! They're for my candoolz though
When was the last time you cried? Today oh my fuck me reading Tuesdays With Morrie. OH MY - *qq*
What is the color of your bedroom? cream?/white?
Do you have an older brother? Nop
You’re stuck in an elevator with your worst enemy, what do you do? Do anything except look at them. Maybe poke fun at them LOL. Nahh, resolve sexual tension or some shit and do it in the lift. - o -"
The celebrity you love the most offers to marry you, as long as you don’t talk to any of your current friends or family members anymore, do you marry them? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL in Keanu's dreams! (20 yr old Keanu, that is :3)
You weigh 700 pounds, do you get liposuction or lose the weight manually? ..oh my god
Have you ever liked someone on your top friends? wtf top friends? Who does that anymore. That hasn't existed since Bebo. ROFLMFAO
Your boyfriend/ girlfriend finds out they have AIDS, do you get yourself tested? OH MY FUCKEN GOD. LIKE, NO WAY. BECAUSE WE DIDN'T EXCHANGE SALIVA OR ANYTHING MAN
If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive? Nope. Not a chance. I hate hurting myself. T.T"
You have to get a facial piercing, what do you get? Tongue
You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get? Side of wrist, birds. Was totally prepared for this answer (H).
When’s the last time you were in a photobooth taking pictures with friends? PHOTOBOOTH, OR CAPS MACHINE ? IN THAT CASE, YESTERDAY!! AHAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA
Are you listening to music? No liew
Are you planning on going to college? *uni. And yes.
Is the moon out? Maybe. Cbb checking.
Have you ever been suspended? No D:
Could you go a month without cursing? "i cant even go a day -_-. i cant even go ten minutes. == ask lynn, we tried once" Haven't attempted since. Don't know why I would.
Are you currently reading a book? I finished it, but Lynn says she'll lend me another one :)
Have you ever ridden a horse? YES *nods head frantically*
Are you scared of sharks? Uh. If I'm in the water, and they're near me, YES. Even more so if I'm bleeding.
Have you met your dream guy/girl? Like, ideal, pick-bits-from-celebs-or-something-and-attach-it-all-together dream guy? No, I don't think so, bro LOL I cbf that shit. Whenever I think about it it feels so mismatched o_0
Your friend has bulimia, what do you do? Do whatever I can to get her right again.
You take someone’s boyfriend/​girlfriend and they start cutting themselves, do you feel bad? Oh my god.. Yes.. Of course. But I don't think that'd be enough for me to like, give them back to them or some shit.
Who’s the last person you had a sleepover with? ..O_O I don't know - was it Arunas? I mean Qin's, hahaha
What are you wearing? 2 shirts, pants, undies. Oh and a bra.
Have you ever been called a ‘tease’? "no not that i recall O_O" answer still holds
Gay marriage; yes or no? Why the fuck not :):)
Have you done anything you regret in 2010 so far? Fuck yes! LOOOOOL :L Prob in like the first day ROFLOLOLOL
Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you’ll get it? "u have to act not just wish" AREN'T I WISE. WOW.
Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings? Really depends, I think. Depends on a lot. Hmm.
Does it take a lot to make you cry? No.

Labels: ,


26.6.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯