23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

  • Our instructor had long hair, a beard and a monobrow and an English accent. Guess what his name was? JC. Guess what it was short for? Jesus Christ.
    (His real name was Gary.)
  • I now know why I hate flying. Not only do I fear being up in the air, but I fear the thought of a fucking rope separating my (live) trembling nerves and the floor. This resulted in my having Jesus to come and partially rescue me at High Ropes and to virtually piss myself on Leap of Faith and like I screamed so much on those fucking activities it really wasn't funny.
  • Too much drama on the second night of camp.
    ..Like, WAY too much drama.
  • "Food is what the food is." (Mr Chapple.) OH MY GOD. REPLACE 'WHAT THE FOOD IS' WITH 'SHIT THEY PULLED FROM PRISON BINS'.
  • I packed too many clothes. And forgot my pillow. And Alice forgot her sleeping bag and had to sleep with Lorraine, and I forgot my cutlery sets, but we didn't even need them because the Mess Hall had 'upgraded' (pah.) and gotten themselves their own f*cking disgusting dirty still-has-stains cutlery and bowls and shit. I would have much rather used my own to be honest.
  • "JuuknowwhatImean?" Heard this phrase fifty times in a day. Would have heard it more if Teejay was in my group LOL.
  • Joan and I both lost our camera cases (and Joan was pretty sure her camera was IN the case.. What a weird theft, aye) and Lynn lost something random too I think, forgot what though.
  • I suck at Archery omg =(.
  • The water. THE WATER. OH MY GOD, WE COULDN'T EVEN DRINK TAP WATER BECAUSE IT TASTED LIKE FAIL.
  • Port Stevens beach is so pretty.. And kayaking is so tiring.. ;_;
  • UPDATING LATER. 2 MUCH HOMEWORK 2 DO. FML

Labels: ,


5.3.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯