23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

OKAY EVERYBODY I NEED YOU GUYS TO LISTEN UP. MY DEAR, DEAR, DARLING FRIEND JESSICA TRAN ♥ HAS KINDLY (quite kindly, really..) PUT UP A SITE TO SELL HER CLOTHES AND WHATNOT since she needs money. Before you go, PFFT WHAT A FCKING CHARITY CASE, LET ME TELL YOU THREE THINGS.

1. I am not even joking. She is the biggest internet celebrity, I guarantee you in a WEEK about half of these things will be gone, so it's a guarantee that the clothes will be of a high fashionable value. I DON'T JUST PROMO ANYONE YO.
I've taken a look at these things and If I were skinnier (insert sadface here), I would have grabbed like five items already. Fuck, I wrote like a massive paragraph here but I did a love heart and the fucking HTML fucked up -______-. Whatever I aint writing that shit again. ANYWAY...
2. Previously owned by Jessica Tran, ENOUGH SAID LOLOL.
3. Huge variety. Like, huge.

She gives preferences to friends, so I'll be willing to give out a shoutout for people who might want a few of those things and let her know and you might be able to Shotgun it before other people :D.

http://sellingmycrap.blogspot.com/

HOTSTUFF.

Labels:


24.3.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯