23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Music: Tik Tok - Ke888sha Parody by my lovely friend Jocelyn Hing. ALL COPYRIGHT LYRICS TO HER, SHE'S THE GENIUS, SHE'S THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THESE EXQUISITE LYRICS PEOPLE. I DIDN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP OKAY AHAHA I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH~!

Wake up in the morning feelin' like Jackie Chan,
Put on my glasses, I'm short sighted, with a yellow tan,
Before I leave, brush my teeth, with some oolong tea,
'Cause when I leave for the night I'm a major F.O.B.

I'm talkin' 'bout,

DDR gets us laid, laid,
Goin' to karaoke,
Study on my birthday,

Drop-topping, kicking your ass with kung-fu,
It's what we Asians gotta do,
You know we're sexy like Sailor Moon ;D

[Chorus]

Don't stop with the rice,
We can dry-clean it nice,
Tonight I'm a cook,
It's manga, not comic book,
Tik tok on the clock,
But the stir-fry don't stop,
Ay, ay, ay, yah
Ay, ay, ay, yah.

Don't stop with the rice,
We can dry-clean it nice,
Tonight I'm a game,
'Till I get my Star Craft fame,
Tik tok on the clock,
But my LAN party don't stop,
Pew, pew, pew, pew.
Pew, pew, pew, pew.

Ain't got a care in the world,
'Cause you know we dominate,
Gonna get a good job,
'Cause it's the Asian fate,
Now the dudes are lining up because we got char sui bow,
But we gonna kick 'em to the curb unless they sing like Jay Chou.

I'm talking about, puttin' your money in shares, shares,
Long, luscious, black hair, hair,
Gonna study 'cause my parents care,care

Now, now, we gotta get home by 5:30,
Or else it's really bad feng shui,
Bad, bad, bad, feng shui,
Feng, feng, feng shui.

Don't stop with the rice,
We can dry-clean it nice,
Tonight I'm a game,
'Till I get my DOTA fame,
Tik tok on the clock,
But the kills don't stop,
Chk,chk, chk, BOOM.
Chk, chk, chk, BOOM.

Don't stop with the rice,
We can dry-clean it nice,
Tonight I'm a study,
or else my parents will get bloody,
Tik tok on the clock,
But the notes don't stop,
A, A, A +
A, A, A +

My high tech phone,
You count on me,
To sell you dodgy things,
Yeah, I'm Asian.

I'll eat some pho,
Play violin,
Practise four hours,
A day,

My squinty eyes,
And sexy hair,
Your heart, it pounds,
Yeah, I have you,

Beast maths skills,
One hit kills,
Essence of tiger penis pills,


Now the party don't stop until we play BIG 2.

Don't stop with the rice,
We can dry-clean it nice,
Tonight I'm a game,
'Till I get my DOTA fame,
Tik tok on the clock,
But the study don't stop,
A, A, A +
A, A, A +

Don't stop with the rice,
We can dry-clean it nice,
Tonight I'm a game,
'Till I get my star craft fame,
Tik tok on the clock,
But the stir-fry don't stop,
Ay, ay, ay, YAH.
Ay, ay, ay, YAH.
Original FB note here :)!

Labels: ,


23.3.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯