23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Mood: DETERMINED. ?_?
Music: Fuck Ya Man - Tila Teqila

I have no school for Tuesday and Wednesday and it's pretty obvious that I'll be spending this time working my ass off, or ..trying to. So. I have devised a

STUDY SCHEDULE:
Tuesday: English speech, Society & Culture speech.
Wedneday: MATHEMATICS. DEDICATE THIS ENTIRE DAY TO TRIGONOMETRY, AND I'M NOT EVEN JOKING.
Seriously I'm not, I don't even KNOW how to explain how confused I am about that topic. Then I have Bio tutor and I hope hunny is gna come over and rescue me from the torture of sin's and cos' and tan's for a little while. @_@"
Thursday: Maths EXT 1 today. Go home after this and devise BIOLOGY NOTES :).
Omgod, know what else I found out recently? We have HALF YEARLIES on the third week back. HALF YAERLIES? I THOUGHT THIS BASICALLI WAS HALF YEARLY. WHAT IS THIS????

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THE POINT???

Labels: , , , ,


23.3.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯