23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Last class of MATRIX Math today, thankthefuckenlord :|. I concentrated extra-hard today in class.. I can safely say that I think I understand Calculus from what I learnt today LOL. And another thing, THEY DON'T GIVE OUT HOMEWORK DURING HOLIDAYS.
FUCKYEAH 8D

Blah, ahahah I have deviated from what I wanted to talk about.. Well. I know I wish for a lot of things but right now I'm just really wishing for a functional family.
I don't know what got into me today but I was getting so irrationally pissed off at my mum for the STUPIDEST things. Seriously stupid.. I feel so bad.

I really hate myself these days sigh. ›_‹

O, and my English task is quite literally ridiculous.
“I had been staring at the window somewhat less than half an hour, when I saw something coming out of the window. I drew back and watched carefully and saw the whole man emerge.”
Explain how the character of Dracula in Bram Stoker’s Dracula is a reflection of the ideas in this quote.
WHAT. AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY ABOUT DRACULA. SERIOUSLY HE'S COMING OUT OF THE WINDOW OH THIS IS SIGNIFICANT BECAUSE HE'S NOT NORMAL HE DOESNT USE THE FRONT FUCKING DOOR OR SOMETHING.

AAAAAAAARGH WTF.

Labels: ,


27.3.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯