23, Sydney AU


mailtojessicayun@gmail.com

Growing up is scary, but so so so exciting at the same time. I guess you lose that security that you seemed to always have but you gain freedom in so many different arenas.

Driving, for example, is something that many of us have already accessed.. I need to get cracking on my Practice Test, but getting your license just screams I Am Officially A Young Adult. Sigh.. Just today I was telling Lynn that I couldn't wait to choose my own furniture (and then she proceeded to call me a woman). I can't help it hehe I really like homemaker stuff. But to get my own furniture I have to earn my own money and get other things like mortgage and insurance and that sounds so damn complicated, and if you do stupid shit there's no one to cover for you.

Right now all I want is just holidays to spend time with Hunny. In the next two weeks we probably won't be able to see each other at all since my assessment week is right after his, but I don't mind. (: There's something oddly comforting about being apart and living our own lives but still together at the same time. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, its true HAHA. =)

EVENTS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Holidays
2. Finding my results and being pleased with what I got (so I either get this or I don't)
3. Social
4. William's Formal
5. After HSC
6. Holiday after HSC

I can't wait. I really really can't :).


Labels: ,


13.3.10 with 0 comments
❮ Newer Post © 2016 JESTH.BLOGSPOT.COM · BLOG DESIGN BY Chocolettha · TFN · GWF Older Post ❯